This is an upcoming version.
The work has not started yet
! Please see Current Version
No files yet.
Undecided / Todo / Done
planning -> schematic -> components -> PCB -> waiting for PCBs -> testing
- Use stm32L to improve Power Consumption.
- BMX055 instead of MPU9250.
- Redefine concept.
- Use resistor arrays.
- Use dual mosfets (6-pin SOTs).
- Redesign power system.
- Test points for I²C and SPI.
- 4.7kΩ pull-up resistors instead of 4.7kΩ.
- Consider using ARM MCU with onboard BLE frontend (i.e. freescale).
- Make sure 5v-tolerant pins are used where off-state current leakage is important. These pins lack protection diodes. (as for STM32)