Undecided / Todo / Done
planning -> schematic -> components -> PCB -> waiting for PCBs -> testing
- Use newer and smaller barometer (BMP180? LPS25H?) -- DONE! (Using LPS25H now)
- Smaller bluetooth module with BLE support (CC2541 with BlueBasic or nRF51822 with blessed or nRF8001) -- DONE! (Using nRF8001 now)
- Use SMD vibramotor. (But make sure that it does not get stuck)
- Reduce size to fit into 5x5cm (4x7cm currently) to reduce costs. 4x5cm would be great! -- DONE! (4x5cm)
- Use combined accelgyro and magnetometer (MPU9250)
- Use LPS4012-222L or LPS4018-222L instead of huge inductors. -- DONE! (L-07C15NKV6T and LQM18FN100M00D)
- Smaller transistors -- DONE! (SOT-723-3)
- Charge LED is disabled when the device is turned off. This leads to false assumption that charging is not working when device is turned off by hardware switch.
- Do not use rare components!
- Use bq24297 with LM3668 instead of LTC3566.
- bq27410 instead of LTC2942.
- Optional battery thermistor
- RTC supercap
- No "mode switch"?
- Less ports, more pin headers! -- DONE! (1.27mm pin headers)
- Minimalistic voltmeter. (as ProgArm extension)
- Pulse oximetry (NJL5501R? TCRT1000? Si1142?) -- DONE! (Using Si1142 now)
- IR sensor and transmitter system. (as Ring)
- nRF8001 - works, but is not configured yet
TODO in 0.3.1